Список литературы к статье John V. Hindle Ageing, neurodegeneration and Parkinson’s disease
1. Foltynie T, Brayne CE, Robbins TW, Barker RA. The cognitive ability of an incident cohort of Parkinson's patients in the UK. The CamPaIGN study. Brain 2004; 127: 550–60.
2. Kirkwood TBL. The most pressing problem of our age. BMJ 2003; 326: 1297–9.
3. Migliore L, Coppedé F. Environmental induced oxidative stress in neurodegenerative disorders and aging. Mutat Res 2009; 674: 73–84.
4. Tai HC, Schuman EM. Ubiquitin, the proteasome and protein degradation in neuronal function and dysfunction. Nat Rev Neurosci 2008; 9: 826–38.
5. Jellinger KA. Lewy body-related alpha-synucleinopathy in the aged human brain. J Neural Transm 2004; 111: 1219–35.
6. Outeiro TF, Kontopoulos E, Altmann SM et al. Sirtuin-2 inhibitors rescue α-synuclein-mediated toxicity in models of Parkinson’s disease. Science 2007; 317: 516–9.
7. Cherra SJ, Chu CT. Autophagy in neuroprotection and neurodegeneration: a question of balance. Future Neurol 2008; 3: 309–23.
8. Zecca L, Youdim MBH, Riederer P, Connor JR, Crichton RR. Iron, brain ageing and neurodegenerative disorders. Nat Rev Neurosci 2004; 5: 863–73.
9. Cohen E, Dillin A. The insulin paradox: aging, proteotoxicity and neurodegeneration. Nat Rev Neurosci 2008; 9:759–67.
10. VanItallie TB. Parkinson disease: primacy of age as a risk factor for mitochondrial dysfunction. Metab Clin Exp 2008; 57: S50–5.
11. Rudow G, O'Brien R, Savonenko AV et al. Morphometry of the human substantia nigra in ageing and Parkinson's disease. Acta Neuropathol 2008; 115: 461–70.
12. Powers KM, Kay DM, Factor SA et al. Combined effects of smoking, coffee, and NSAIDs on Parkinson's disease risk. Mov Disord 2008; 23: 88–95.
13. Gasser T. Update on the genetics of Parkinson’s disease. Mov Disord 2007; 22: S343–50.
14. McNaught KS, Björklund LM, Belizaire R, Isacson O, Jenner P, Olanow CW. Proteasome inhibition causes nigral degeneration with inclusion bodies in rats. Neuroreport 2002; 13: 1437–41.
15. Braak H, Ghebremehin E, Rub U, Bratzke H, Del Tredici K. Stages in the development of Parkinson’s disease-related pathology. Cell Tissue Res 2004; 318: 121–34.
16. Hawkes C. Parkinson’s disease and aging: same or different process? Mov Disord 2008; 23: 47–53.
17. Cheon SM, Ha MS, Park MJ, Kim JW. Nonmotor symptom s of Parkinson’s disease: prevalence and awareness of patients and families. Parkinsonism Rel Disord 2008; 14: 286–90.
18. Kramer ML, Schulz-Schaeffer WJ. Presynaptic α-synuclein aggregates, not Lewy bodies, cause neurodegeneration in dementia with Lewy bodies. J Neurosci 2007; 27: 1405–10.
19. Parkkinen L, Pirttilä T, Alafuzo I. Applicability of current staging/categorization of α-synuclein. Acta Neuropathol 2008; 115: 399–407.
20. Mahant PR, Stacy MA. Movement disorders and normal aging. Neurol Clin 2001; 19: 553–63.
21. Fearnley JM, Lees AJ. Aging and Parkinson’s disease: substantia nigra regional selectivity. Brain 1991; 114: 2283–301.
22. Mattson MP, Magnus T. Ageing and neuronal vulnerability. Nat Rev Neurosci 2006; 7: 278–94.
23. Gallardo G, Schluter OM, Sudhof TC. A molecular pathway of neurodegeneration linking α-synuclein to ApoE and Aβ peptides. Nat Neurosci 2008; 11: 301–8.
24. Louis ED, Bennet DA. Mild parkinsonian signs: an overview of an emerging concept. Mov Disord 2007; 22: 1681–8.
25. Gibb WR, Lees AJ. The relevance of the Lewy body to the pathogenesis of idiopathic Parkinson’s disease. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 1988; 51: 745–52.
26. Rajapakse A, Rajapakse S, Playfer J. Age bias in clinical trials of Parkinson’s disease treatment. Mov Disord 2008; 56: 2353–4.
27. Hely MA, Morris JG, Reid WG, Trafficante R. Sydney Multicenter Study of Parkinson's disease: non-L-dopa-responsive problems dominate at 15 years. Mov Dis 2005; 20: 190–9.
28. Aarsland D, Kvaloy JT, Andersen K et al. The effect of age of onset of PD on risk of dementia. J Neurol 2007; 254: 38–45.
29. Collier TJ, Lipton J, Daley BF et al. Aging-related changes in the nigrostriatal dopamine system and the response to MPTP in nonhuman primates: diminished compensatory mechanisms as a prelude to parkinsonism. Neurobiol Dis 2007; 26: 56–65.
30. Halliday G, Hely M, Reid W, Morris J. The progression of pathology in longitudinally followed patients with Parkinson’s disease. Acta Neuropathol 2008; 115: 409–15.
31. Kempster PA, Williams DR, Selikhova M, Holton J, Revesz T, Lees AJ. Patterns of levodopa response in Parkinson’s disease: a clinico-pathological study. Brain 2007; 130: 2123–8.
Портал «Вечная молодость» http://vechnayamolodost.ru
Выдели ее и нажми ctrl + enter