BioNanoMed 2013 – Krems – Austria – 13-15 March 2013
- Novel Nanomedical Solutions – Advances in Nanomedicine
- Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Nano-Bio-Technology based Diagnostics
- Nano-Bio-Technology based Therapy
- Aspects of NanoSafety
- Nano-Imaging-Technologies in Medicine
- Nanotechnology in Pharmacy – Future Perspectives?
- Nanotechnology in Artificial Organ Support (Organized by ESAO – European Society for Artificial Organs)
For attending the BioNanoMed 2013 – Congress participants will get Credit – (CME/DFP) points.
BioNanoMed 2013 serves as an excellent platform to present your company/institution, to promote your product portfolio and to establish direct links to a broad audience of experts.
Erwin Schrodinger Society Poster Award – Poster Session with Wine&Snacks
Erwin Schrodinger Society Poster Awards 2013 are intended to recognize outstanding research and are granted to the three best poster contributions (€ 300 for the first, € 200 for the second and € 100 for the third place).
- Deadline for oral abstracts: 14 December 2012
- Deadline for poster abstracts: 1 March 2013
- End of early registration: 8 January 2013 >> extended: 14 January 2013
- End of online registration: 8 March 2013
Портал «Вечная молодость» http://vechnayamolodost.ru
Читать статьи по темам:биомедицина выставка конференция наномедицина Версия для печати
Выдели ее и нажми ctrl + enter